Meetings run from September through to April and take place at 7.30.pm at :
BEESTON & DISTRICT CIVIC SOCIETY
Meeting dates for 2016/17
- 9th September 2016 – Stewart Craven – Update on Beeston Canalside Trust
- 14th October – Briefing on Phase 2 by John Delaney (Broxtowe Borough Council) followed by AGM
- 11th November – Recycling Talk, Jane Hutchinson
- 9th December – First Responders and Christmas drinks and nibbles.
- 13th January 2017 – Elain Harwood BA. Senior Architectural Investigator for Historic England
- 10th February 2017 – A Speaker from the National Memorial Arboretum
- 10th March 23017 – Jason Mordan of Notts County Council ‘Historic Building Conservation in Broxtowe, some problems and opportunities.
- 7th April 2017 -‘ A Vision for Beeston 30 years on’
If you have any suggestions for future meetings, please get in touch with our meetings Secretary – you can find contact details here.